I'm planning a trip for next summer and am trying to decide between Jackson Hole-GrandTeton-Yellowston-Bozeman-Choteau (for a fossil dig)-Glacier or a trip to the Canadian Rockies with a stop and fossil dig in Calgary. I have two kids; the older one (13 yo) has gone on some digs before. We like the nature experience and don't want to spend all our time in a car (we plan to rent a car with a one-way drop-off). We also like to balance the nature with occasional bouts of cultural urban sightseeing. Any opinions or suggestions?
Canadian Rockies or Grand Teton/Yellowston/Glacier
View all United States activity »
- 1 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 7 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 8 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?