We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also posting this on the Canadian forum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 2 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 5 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 6 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 9 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 10 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 11 Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 15 Relocating to the Deep South
- 16 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 19 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Budget NYC hotel
- 22 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 23 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 24 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.