We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also posting this on the Canadian forum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 4 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 5 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 flagstaff
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 15 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 16 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 17 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 18 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 19 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 20 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 21 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 24 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 25 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.