We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also posting this on the Canadian forum.
Canada & Alaska, what time of year?
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 18 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 19 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 20 Madison Square Garden
- 21 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 22 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 23 St. Augustine, Florida
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!