We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also posting this on the Canadian forum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://gomusclebuilding.com/activatrol/
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 5 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 10 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 11 Driving CA 395
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 14 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 15 Glacier National Park 2018
- 16 Hawaii wedding
- 17 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 18 Adirondacks trip repot
- 19 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 20 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 21 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 22 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 23 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later