We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also posting this on the Canadian forum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 2 Total Cleanse Plus When eating a salad
- 3 Los Angeles Gum Surgery
- 4 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/garcinia-super-slim-100/
- 5 Niagara Falls.
- 6 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 7 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 8 Central Wisconsin Vacation Rentals
- 9 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 10 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 11 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 12 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 13 Napa Valley Hotel
- 14 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 15 A day in Boston
- 16 Trip Starting from New York
- 17 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 18 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 19 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 20 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 21 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 22 Nilichik Ak.
- 23 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 24 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 25 Bodega Bay with young kids