We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also posting this on the Canadian forum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 4 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 5 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Airport Advice for GNP
- 8 Day trips from Boston
- 9 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 10 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging