I'll be taking this train in June and I just noticed that the tracks seem to pass pretty close to the volcano. Even though I was but a wee lad when the Mount Saint Helens came alive, the 1980 eruption was definitely an event that marked my childhood.
Can you actually see the volcano typically or is it more like Mount Rainier from Seattle, only if you're lucky enough to get an especially blue sky day?
Best Wishes, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/zyntix-male-enhancement/
- 2 Park City- handicapped
- 3 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 4 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 5 San Francisco first visit.
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 8 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 9 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 13 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 14 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 15 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 16 Yellowstone in early May
- 17 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 20 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 21 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 24 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017
Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?