I'll be taking this train in June and I just noticed that the tracks seem to pass pretty close to the volcano. Even though I was but a wee lad when the Mount Saint Helens came alive, the 1980 eruption was definitely an event that marked my childhood.
Can you actually see the volcano typically or is it more like Mount Rainier from Seattle, only if you're lucky enough to get an especially blue sky day?
Best Wishes, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Northwest Car Trip
- 5 HELP DESK LINE Yahoo MAIL techn** support TOLL FREE no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 6 HELPLINE*Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 7 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 8 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 9 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 10 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 11 Northwest Passage
- 12 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 13 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 17 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 18 Sonoma
- 19 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 21 Alaska cruise
- 22 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 23 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 24 101 closure
- 25 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?