I'll be taking this train in June and I just noticed that the tracks seem to pass pretty close to the volcano. Even though I was but a wee lad when the Mount Saint Helens came alive, the 1980 eruption was definitely an event that marked my childhood.
Can you actually see the volcano typically or is it more like Mount Rainier from Seattle, only if you're lucky enough to get an especially blue sky day?
Best Wishes, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/aviva-hair/
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/xtrcut-cleansing-enhancer/
- 3 Boston waterfront Italian
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 8 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 9 http://hikehealth.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 10 http://hikehealth.com/nitro-build-plus-reviews/
- 11 Napa valley getaway
- 12 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 13 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 14 Kids Vacation Place
- 15 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 16 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 17 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Day in Spokane
- 20 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 21 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 22 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 23 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?