My finance and I are trying to get our activity agenda planned for our honeymoon in mid August and thought it would be really cool to swim with dolphins and do a horseback riding trip. Does anybody know where the best place to go to swim with the dolphins or go horsback riding on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu? Should we book in advance? We will be in Oahu for 2 days, Maui for 7, and Kauai for 4 days. Also considering a hellicopter ride in Kauai, which do you recommend?
Thanks so much!
Pam and Mike
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine weather and temps
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 4 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 5 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 6 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 7 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 8 Alcatrez sold out
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 Broadway
- 11 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 12 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 13 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 14 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 15 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 16 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 17 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 18 Need help planning....
- 19 L.A. and Sequoia
- 20 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 21 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 22 Week motorcycle ride
- 23 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 24 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 25 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
Can you swim with dolphins on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu and which island has the best horsback riding tour?