My finance and I are trying to get our activity agenda planned for our honeymoon in mid August and thought it would be really cool to swim with dolphins and do a horseback riding trip. Does anybody know where the best place to go to swim with the dolphins or go horsback riding on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu? Should we book in advance? We will be in Oahu for 2 days, Maui for 7, and Kauai for 4 days. Also considering a hellicopter ride in Kauai, which do you recommend?
Thanks so much!
Pam and Mike
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Starting from New York
- 2 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 3 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 4 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 5 September Travel
- 6 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 7 Parking in Boston
- 8 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 9 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 10 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 11 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 12 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 13 Royal Kahana Maui
- 14 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 15 Road trip out west
- 16 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 17 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 18 Lake Chelan
- 19 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 20 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 21 1st trip to Colorado
- 22 Mystic CT
- 23 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 Your favourite places in New York City
Can you swim with dolphins on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu and which island has the best horsback riding tour?