My finance and I are trying to get our activity agenda planned for our honeymoon in mid August and thought it would be really cool to swim with dolphins and do a horseback riding trip. Does anybody know where the best place to go to swim with the dolphins or go horsback riding on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu? Should we book in advance? We will be in Oahu for 2 days, Maui for 7, and Kauai for 4 days. Also considering a hellicopter ride in Kauai, which do you recommend?
Thanks so much!
Pam and Mike
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 2 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 3 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 4 Is this a new record for spam?
- 5 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 6 Ferry to Nantucket
- 7 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 10 BYOB in New York City
- 11 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 12 Sedona to Vegas
- 13 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 14 48 Hours in NYC
- 15 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 16 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 17 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 18 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 19 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 20 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 21 Another question about hawaii
- 22 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 23 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 24 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 25 Hawk's
Can you swim with dolphins on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu and which island has the best horsback riding tour?