My finance and I are trying to get our activity agenda planned for our honeymoon in mid August and thought it would be really cool to swim with dolphins and do a horseback riding trip. Does anybody know where the best place to go to swim with the dolphins or go horsback riding on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu? Should we book in advance? We will be in Oahu for 2 days, Maui for 7, and Kauai for 4 days. Also considering a hellicopter ride in Kauai, which do you recommend?
Thanks so much!
Pam and Mike
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 4 Inexpensive family getaways
- 5 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 6 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 7 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 8 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 9 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 10 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 11 New York best app
- 12 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 13 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 14 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 15 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 16 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 17 Hawaii Cruise
- 18 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 19 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 20 kauai
- 21 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 22 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 23 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 24 First time to Alaska
- 25 Hawaii - where?
Can you swim with dolphins on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu and which island has the best horsback riding tour?