My finance and I are trying to get our activity agenda planned for our honeymoon in mid August and thought it would be really cool to swim with dolphins and do a horseback riding trip. Does anybody know where the best place to go to swim with the dolphins or go horsback riding on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu? Should we book in advance? We will be in Oahu for 2 days, Maui for 7, and Kauai for 4 days. Also considering a hellicopter ride in Kauai, which do you recommend?
Thanks so much!
Pam and Mike
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 4 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 5 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Nashville Never Been
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 Traveling in winter
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 16 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 New orleans recs for family
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO
Can you swim with dolphins on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu and which island has the best horsback riding tour?