My finance and I are trying to get our activity agenda planned for our honeymoon in mid August and thought it would be really cool to swim with dolphins and do a horseback riding trip. Does anybody know where the best place to go to swim with the dolphins or go horsback riding on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu? Should we book in advance? We will be in Oahu for 2 days, Maui for 7, and Kauai for 4 days. Also considering a hellicopter ride in Kauai, which do you recommend?
Thanks so much!
Pam and Mike
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 QB 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks 2017 Enterprise Support Number
- 2 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 3 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 4 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 5 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 6 Hello
- 7 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 8 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 11 Hotel advise Chicago
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 16 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 17 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 NYC Hotel Decision
- 20 NFL tickets
- 21 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 22 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 San Diego with teens in Februsry
Can you swim with dolphins on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu and which island has the best horsback riding tour?