My finance and I are trying to get our activity agenda planned for our honeymoon in mid August and thought it would be really cool to swim with dolphins and do a horseback riding trip. Does anybody know where the best place to go to swim with the dolphins or go horsback riding on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu? Should we book in advance? We will be in Oahu for 2 days, Maui for 7, and Kauai for 4 days. Also considering a hellicopter ride in Kauai, which do you recommend?
Thanks so much!
Pam and Mike
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 2 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Arlington funeral plans
- 5 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 6 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 7 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 15 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 16 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 19 Airfares in the 1970's
- 20 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 21 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 22 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 23 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 24 Seattle to San Francisco
- 25 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
Can you swim with dolphins on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu and which island has the best horsback riding tour?