Anyone know if there is still the possibility to experience the exhilaration of the NYSE in action? If not, what could you recommend as a similar or near-to experience?
Many thanks in advance !!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 3 Steamboat in August
- 4 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 5 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 6 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 7 Desert Southwest
- 8 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 9 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 10 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 11 Zion and Bryce in July
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 14 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 17 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 18 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 19 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 20 JFK-connection
- 21 Extended weekend beach get away
- 22 Reagan Library
- 23 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 24 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 25 Southern history- walkable cities