Anyone know if there is still the possibility to experience the exhilaration of the NYSE in action? If not, what could you recommend as a similar or near-to experience?
Many thanks in advance !!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 2 Grand Teton Questions
- 3 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 4 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 5 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 6 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 7 Grand American Road Trip!
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 10 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 11 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 12 Rules of the Subway
- 13 Grand Teton Questuons
- 14 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 17 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 18 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 19 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 20 Mystic CT
- 21 Alabama trip in Dec
- 22 Las vegas +21
- 23 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 24 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 25 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion