Anyone know if there is still the possibility to experience the exhilaration of the NYSE in action? If not, what could you recommend as a similar or near-to experience?
Many thanks in advance !!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 2 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 3 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 4 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 5 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 6 Yosemite Visit
- 7 Rose Parade Novice
- 8 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 9 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 10 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 11 2 months in Hawaii!
- 12 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 13 White House Tours To Allow Photos
- 14 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 15 Annapolis to Boston
- 16 Road Trip
- 17 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 18 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 19 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 20 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 21 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 22 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 23 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 24 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 25 Trailing of the Sheep Festival