Our plane leaves at 1am, arrives at 8:30am with one plane change after three hours of flying. Do you have any ideas on how to feel rested? I'm a light sleeper, and besides having wine, which is dehydrating(but so what huh?), I'm wondering how to make this trip bearable. Thanks.
Can you sleep on a red-eye flight?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 2 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 3 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 4 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 5 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 8 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 9 San Fransisco to LA
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah