I've heard of fun bicycling vacations in places like Napa Valley (and others across the U.S.) offered by companies that do all the planning, offer a choice of hotels along the way (budget, moderate, luxury), have vans along at all times so if someone doesn't want to ride the bike that day, or ride the whole stretch, he/she can hop in the van, and plan separate options for the children with activities they'll like, if they so choose. The companies I've come across don't want children under 12 or 13. Does anyone know of a fabulous company that offers these kinds of vacations for children as young as 10?
Can you recommend a bicycle tour company that plans and executes great family vacations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Travel West Coast
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Wine Country Picnic
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 16 Road trip through the south
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 Colorado in the summer!
- 22 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 23 Getting around Las Vegas
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 Where to go in Maine?