I have to do the nearly unthinkable task of driving, on a sunday, in the summer, from Wilmington DE to Westchester county, ny, made even more unthinkable since I can't leave early and avoid the traffic. I will be dropping off a passenger at the Amtrak at noon on sunday and then must make my way back to nys. is there a way to avoid the congestion on 295 and 95 without adding hours on to this trip? I would appreciate any advice. thank you all!
can we avoid route s 295 and 95?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 2 Getting to Key West
- 3 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 4 New Orleans Motel Question
- 5 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 6 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 7 bachelors degree
- 8 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 9 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 10 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 13 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 14 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 21 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 24 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 25 Happy Hour