I have to do the nearly unthinkable task of driving, on a sunday, in the summer, from Wilmington DE to Westchester county, ny, made even more unthinkable since I can't leave early and avoid the traffic. I will be dropping off a passenger at the Amtrak at noon on sunday and then must make my way back to nys. is there a way to avoid the congestion on 295 and 95 without adding hours on to this trip? I would appreciate any advice. thank you all!
can we avoid route s 295 and 95?
View all United States activity »
- 1 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 RIP Judy Rogers
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 9 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 15 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 pa to az
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?