Looking to rent a car in San Fran to drive to Montery for a few days and return to San Fran for four days. Prices on car rentals at the airport are quite expensive. Has anyone rented a car near the airport and return it close to Fisherman's Wharf. We will not be keeping the car once we get back to San Fran. Any advice ?
Can rental in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 7 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 San Diego Little Italy
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?