Looking to rent a car in San Fran to drive to Montery for a few days and return to San Fran for four days. Prices on car rentals at the airport are quite expensive. Has anyone rented a car near the airport and return it close to Fisherman's Wharf. We will not be keeping the car once we get back to San Fran. Any advice ?
Can rental in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 5 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 6 Chicago trip
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 12 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)