Hi there! I am debating a few things about different ski options. I have my in-laws in Allentown, PA and they said that we can always come there and ski at the Poconos, Elk, or Montage. My question is this - I am a beginner (only been skiing once at Beaver Creek, CO) and I have heard negative things about east coast skiing. I am worried that there won't be enough snow in February and it will be icey. Being a beginner, I could hurt myself and I don't want to get discouraged. My first experience in CO was so wonderful that I guess I am just a little bit nervous about going to PA to ski.
Can I ski in Pennslyvania in February?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Texas
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 7 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 Universal Orlando
- 10 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 11 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 12 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 16 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 20 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 21 California
- 22 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 25 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York