Hi there! I am debating a few things about different ski options. I have my in-laws in Allentown, PA and they said that we can always come there and ski at the Poconos, Elk, or Montage. My question is this - I am a beginner (only been skiing once at Beaver Creek, CO) and I have heard negative things about east coast skiing. I am worried that there won't be enough snow in February and it will be icey. Being a beginner, I could hurt myself and I don't want to get discouraged. My first experience in CO was so wonderful that I guess I am just a little bit nervous about going to PA to ski.
Can I ski in Pennslyvania in February?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 2 Arches National Park in a day
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Broadway this week
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 Union Square area restaurant
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 Washington DC in Spring?
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Richmond highlights?
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 22 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 23 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 24 New York, New York...
- 25 Shuttle Service from Newark