Hi there! I am debating a few things about different ski options. I have my in-laws in Allentown, PA and they said that we can always come there and ski at the Poconos, Elk, or Montage. My question is this - I am a beginner (only been skiing once at Beaver Creek, CO) and I have heard negative things about east coast skiing. I am worried that there won't be enough snow in February and it will be icey. Being a beginner, I could hurt myself and I don't want to get discouraged. My first experience in CO was so wonderful that I guess I am just a little bit nervous about going to PA to ski.
Can I ski in Pennslyvania in February?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Christmas weather?
- 10 Big island itinerary
- 11 New York City and New England
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 15 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Thousand Islands
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 21 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 22 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations