Hi there! I am debating a few things about different ski options. I have my in-laws in Allentown, PA and they said that we can always come there and ski at the Poconos, Elk, or Montage. My question is this - I am a beginner (only been skiing once at Beaver Creek, CO) and I have heard negative things about east coast skiing. I am worried that there won't be enough snow in February and it will be icey. Being a beginner, I could hurt myself and I don't want to get discouraged. My first experience in CO was so wonderful that I guess I am just a little bit nervous about going to PA to ski.
Can I ski in Pennslyvania in February?
View all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Washington DC
- 2 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 3 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Key West on NYE
- 16 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 19 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 20 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 21 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 22 Hotel near Public Theater
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions