Hi there! I am debating a few things about different ski options. I have my in-laws in Allentown, PA and they said that we can always come there and ski at the Poconos, Elk, or Montage. My question is this - I am a beginner (only been skiing once at Beaver Creek, CO) and I have heard negative things about east coast skiing. I am worried that there won't be enough snow in February and it will be icey. Being a beginner, I could hurt myself and I don't want to get discouraged. My first experience in CO was so wonderful that I guess I am just a little bit nervous about going to PA to ski.
Can I ski in Pennslyvania in February?
- 1 Key West at Christmas time
- 2 Small Sofas
- 3 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 4 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 5 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 6 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 7 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 8 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 9 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 10 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 11 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 12 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 13 Trying To Find a Place
- 14 romantic colorado trip
- 15 Fourth of July Weekend
- 16 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 17 Fires in Colorado
- 18 Marcola?
- 19 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 20 Updates from Hanalei
- 21 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 22 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 23 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 24 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 25 One day in NYC