We purchased a hotel for 4 nights in NYC on hotwire.com but now must change our plans due to my Mother's poor health. Will they allow a cancellation if it is due to health reasons, even though she is not the one who was staying there? or is it not cancellations period? Kelly
Can Hotwire.com reservation be cancelled?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hana from the aiport
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 4 from Moab to Bryce
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 8 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 9 San Diego-Hotel
- 10 Los Angeles day trips
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 14 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 17 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 18 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 20 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 21 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 22 Las Vegas in March
- 23 Kauai Garden tours
- 24 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado