I live in the Central Valley (California) but actually like to (need to) leave it once in a while. But it is a mess to leave from FAT (Fresno) to connect to the big birds in San Francisco or Los Angeles. Flights are expensive and for my last two trips the flights were delayed or cancelled causing me to miss the connection. I am thinking about taking Amtrak up to San Francisco (Emeryville or Oakland) and wonder what would be the best (easiest) way to get to SFO ( or a nice hotel next to SFO with a shuttle service for a next day flight). I cannot lug suitcases up and down stairs nor would I be able to walk a long distance with my luggage. Information and suggestions will be appreciated.
Can Anyone Suggest An Easier Way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 4 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 5 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 6 East Coast Road Trip
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 10 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 11 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 12 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 13 Car Needed in Austin?
- 14 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 21 Maui itinerary
- 22 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Pirateland SC