I live in the Central Valley (California) but actually like to (need to) leave it once in a while. But it is a mess to leave from FAT (Fresno) to connect to the big birds in San Francisco or Los Angeles. Flights are expensive and for my last two trips the flights were delayed or cancelled causing me to miss the connection. I am thinking about taking Amtrak up to San Francisco (Emeryville or Oakland) and wonder what would be the best (easiest) way to get to SFO ( or a nice hotel next to SFO with a shuttle service for a next day flight). I cannot lug suitcases up and down stairs nor would I be able to walk a long distance with my luggage. Information and suggestions will be appreciated.
Can Anyone Suggest An Easier Way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?