I live in the Central Valley (California) but actually like to (need to) leave it once in a while. But it is a mess to leave from FAT (Fresno) to connect to the big birds in San Francisco or Los Angeles. Flights are expensive and for my last two trips the flights were delayed or cancelled causing me to miss the connection. I am thinking about taking Amtrak up to San Francisco (Emeryville or Oakland) and wonder what would be the best (easiest) way to get to SFO ( or a nice hotel next to SFO with a shuttle service for a next day flight). I cannot lug suitcases up and down stairs nor would I be able to walk a long distance with my luggage. Information and suggestions will be appreciated.
Can Anyone Suggest An Easier Way?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Online free 2013
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?