I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/gentlemans-beard-club/
- 2 Creating something new
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Viatropin – 100% Risk Free Product For Increase Stamina Power!!
- 5 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 8 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 9 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 10 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 11 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 22 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 23 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 24 sugestions
- 25 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?