I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 3 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 4 Boston / VT August
- 5 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 6 Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 8 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 9 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 10 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 11 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 12 5 Days near Denver
- 13 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 14 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 15 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 16 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 17 Boston Ideas
- 18 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 19 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 20 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 22 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 23 4 Days in Juneau?
- 24 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 25 hotel in NYC
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?