I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville Public Transportation
- 2 Cape Cod visit in August
- 3 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 4 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 5 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 6 Is this a new record for spam?
- 7 Week in Colorado
- 8 Ferry to Nantucket
- 9 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 10 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 11 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 12 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 13 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 14 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 15 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 16 BYOB in New York City
- 17 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 18 Sedona to Vegas
- 19 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 20 48 Hours in NYC
- 21 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 22 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 23 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 24 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 25 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?