I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 4 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 7 Nashville Never Been
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 10 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 15 I95
- 16 Rafting the Colorado
- 17 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 21 Florida vacation
- 22 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 23 Trip to USA in July
- 24 a short trip to san francisco
- 25 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?