I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 East Coast Road Trip
- 3 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Pirateland SC
- 11 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Metro Card Options
- 14 Maui itinerary
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 getting around DC
- 18 California
- 19 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 20 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 21 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 22 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 23 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 24 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 25 Car Rental UK Drivers License