I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Orlando to Savannah
- 4 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 5 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 Dinner in Miami
- 8 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 9 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 10 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 13 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 17 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 18 Tipping advice
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England