I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 2 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 3 Arizona in late January
- 4 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 5 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 6 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 7 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 8 Don't Fail Financially Diet Foods - Granola Bars And Breakfast Sandwiches
- 9 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 10 My Topic Titlehttp://gomusclebuilding.com/infinite-male-enhancement/
- 11 White light smile reviews
- 12 Key West
- 13 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 14 Arizona in winter
- 15 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 16 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 17 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 19 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 20 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 21 moving to Florida
- 22 DC restaurant report
- 23 Neue Galerie
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 A Few Days in Asheville
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?