I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?
- 1 Seatlle, WA
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 4 Around North America (cruise)
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 8 Boston and surrounding area
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 13 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 17 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013