I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 3 I need your help
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 6 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 7 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 8 Biloxi Suggestions
- 9 Martha's Vineyard area
- 10 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 11 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 12 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 13 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 14 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 15 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 20 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 21 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 22 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?