I'll be traveling with my sister and her two children (5 & 8) for the proverbial weekend in Disney... and we're looking for a decent, reasonable hotel room suite (1 or 2 bdrm) that's within 10-15 mins drive of the Magic Kingdom. Looking to spend around $150 per night (more or less). I've looked on hotels.com and see a lot of junky-looking places. Definitely want a place we can get breakfast in the morning.
Good friends highly recommend Sheraton Vistana, but they're undergoing renovations plus their restaurant is closed.
So far saw Fairfield Inn & Suites and Doubletree Suites online... not sure... any input?
Thanks in advance!
Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Hotel with Suites Somewhat Near Magic Kingdom?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 12 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 16 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York