Hello fellow travelers, My name is Debbie. I am taking Hospitality Management at my local college. It is my assignment this week to get involved with online travel forums. Two of my adult daughters have a birthdays coming up and I would like to plan a weekend trip for them. We live in the Willamette Valley in Oregon. If you have any suggestions for a fun place please let me know. Thanks so much!
Can anyone help with a weekend getaway suggestion
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 2 Oregon Road Trip
- 3 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Getaway
- 6 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 7 Moving to New Jersey
- 8 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 9 Refining my California Itinerary
- 10 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 14 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 16 St. Simon, Georgia
- 17 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 18 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 25 Ben Landa