I am planning a camping trip with a 4 and 6 year old. We will be tent camping. I am looking for recommendations for fully equipped camping sites which are within a 12 hour drive from the Chicago area. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
camping with kids in the midwest
View all United States activity »
- 1 SF Activities
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 SmarterVegas Question
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 5 Trip to New Orleans
- 6 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 7 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 10 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 San Diego or Hawaii
- 13 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 Tampa area and North
- 18 Season greetings
- 19 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 20 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 21 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Uber Car service
- 24 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 25 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point