My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Camping in Sedona AZ and Santa Fe NM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Las Vegas in March
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 12 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 13 Hana hotels in August
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Berkshires
- 22 Spring Break in Charleston
- 23 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 24 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 25 Hana question