My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 3 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 4 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 5 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 6 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 7 south west family trip itinerary
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 11 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 12 wasting time around JFK
- 13 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 14 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 15 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 16 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 17 SF Restaurant
- 18 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 19 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 20 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 21 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 25 Warren & Annbelle's Maui