My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 4 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 5 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 6 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 7 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 12 Costco Travel
- 13 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 14 Philly Itinerary Help
- 15 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 16 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 17 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 18 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 21 4 days road trip southern New England
- 22 trip out west horses and rafting
- 23 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 24 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 25 Big Island Hawaii car rental