My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Camping in Sedona AZ and Santa Fe NM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 4 Things to do in Key West
- 5 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 6 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 7 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 8 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 9 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 10 Boston & Cape Cod
- 11 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Romantic destination in the US
- 14 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 15 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 16 Moving out of states from Florida
- 17 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 18 family road trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 23 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 24 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England