My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 2 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 3 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 7 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 8 San Diego VRBO area
- 9 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 10 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 11 Glacier National Park 2018
- 12 Muir Woods in October
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 15 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 18 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 19 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 20 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 21 Colorado Shows Off
- 22 New England Tour
- 23 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 24 help me plan a Cali trip
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens