My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Camping in Sedona AZ and Santa Fe NM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 2 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 3 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 4 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 5 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 6 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 7 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 8 DC - WW2 flyover
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Alaska restaurant prices
- 12 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 13 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 16 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 17 Daytona Beach and ??
- 18 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 21 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 22 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 23 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 24 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 25 Another Key West trip in the books!