My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 0nline : aol MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:844:291:6706 aol mail 24*7
- 2 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 3 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 7 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 8 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 9 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 10 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 14 Boston area hotels
- 15 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 16 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Great Falls or Helena?
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 What to request?
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 What to see in Portland
- 24 How much cash do you travel with?
- 25 More problems for Big Sur