My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley
- 2 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 5 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 6 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 7 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 8 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 9 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 10 Nashville 2016
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 13 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 14 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 15 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 16 Colorado - Photography
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 19 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 20 Where to stay in NYC
- 21 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 22 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 23 motorcycle ride
- 24 Hotel Monaco
- 25 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!