My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Camping in Sedona AZ and Santa Fe NM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 New York City Christmas Trip
- 3 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 7 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 8 Colorado Skiing
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live