My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Camping in Sedona AZ and Santa Fe NM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 6 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 7 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 8 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 12 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 13 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 14 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 17 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 18 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 19 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 20 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 22 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 23 best of yellowstone
- 24 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 25 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?