My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 4 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Get off of your Muscle Building Online
- 7 http://hikehealth.com/
- 8 http://hikehealth.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 9 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 10 Trip to northern California
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 First Trip to Texas -
- 13 5 days in Colorado
- 14 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 15 Washington DC with kids
- 16 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 17 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 20 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 21 Sedona for a Month
- 22 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 23 Alaska -public transport
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 New England fall foilage trip planning please