My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Camping in Sedona AZ and Santa Fe NM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 8 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Washington DC in Spring?
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Must Eats
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 24 Florida St George's Island
- 25 Union Square area restaurant