My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 2 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 3 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 4 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 5 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 8 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 9 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 12 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 13 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 14 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 16 Napa Valley Weekend
- 17 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 18 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 19 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 20 Carlsbad Caverns
- 21 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona