My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 2 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 3 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 4 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 5 California Trip
- 6 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 7 Need help nailing down the details
- 8 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 9 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 Turo?
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 14 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 15 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 16 NYC For The Day
- 17 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 23 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 US whole month of January where to