My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OMG
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 5 New orleans recs for family
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 14 Hawaii Help
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 HAWAII; HELP!
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 22 Coffee in Boston?
- 23 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 25 Change planes in Atlanta