My boyfriend and I are heading to Santa Fe, Sedona and then to Zion this coming week and we are looking for camping spots. Ideally we're looking for something secluded and in nature, though we're set up more for car camping, so that might be difficult. Any recommendations of campgrounds and/or primitive camping spots would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia National Park
- 2 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 The District by Hilton Club
- 5 Colorado Hiking in September
- 6 Which island for teens
- 7 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 8 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 9 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 10 Paris on my own
- 11 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 12 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 13 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 14 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 15 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 16 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 17 Traveling with an infant
- 18 Birthday vacation ideas
- 19 Kauai helicopter flight
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 22 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 23 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 24 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 25 Seeking Advice/Itineraries