We are planning on camping for four or five nights in late April in the Outer Banks. We would like to take in as many attractions as we can from north to south. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to set up a "base camp" or is it better to move around. Also do we need a low profile tent because of the winds? Any campground suggestions and tips would be appreciated. This will be our first time to visit. We will be traveling on a motorcycle and pulling a trailer.
Camping in OBX in April
- 1 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 2 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 How to plan San Diego trip
- 8 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 9 Washington Wineries
- 10 Airport luggage tamparing
- 11 California, Northern
- 12 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 15 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 16 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 17 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 18 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 19 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 20 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?