We are planning on camping for four or five nights in late April in the Outer Banks. We would like to take in as many attractions as we can from north to south. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to set up a "base camp" or is it better to move around. Also do we need a low profile tent because of the winds? Any campground suggestions and tips would be appreciated. This will be our first time to visit. We will be traveling on a motorcycle and pulling a trailer.
Camping in OBX in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN