We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 2 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 3 Highway 1 motels
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Mendocino Hiking
- 6 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 7 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 12 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 13 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 14 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 15 Deep South sept 2015
- 16 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 17 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 18 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 19 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 20 Car Hire Alamo
- 21 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 22 International student, applying for school
- 23 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 24 Seattle - newby questions
- 25 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?