We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 2 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 3 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 4 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 5 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 6 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 7 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 8 portland and area
- 9 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 10 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 12 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 15 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 16 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 17 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 18 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 19 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 22 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 23 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 24 South Carolina
- 25 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco