We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 2 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 3 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 4 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 5 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 6 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 7 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 8 Denver to Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 13 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 14 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 15 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 16 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 October New England Honeymoon??
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Briefly, in WNY
- 25 Bedford Stuyvesant