We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 2 Carmel Monterey
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 5 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 10 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 11 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 12 Arches Devils Garden
- 13 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 16 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 universal studios and disney
- 22 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 23 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 24 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 25 Savannah hotel