We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Camping in Jedediah Smith SP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 7 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 8 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 11 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 adams morgan - safety
- 16 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Morning in miami
- 19 Las Vegas must sees
- 20 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 21 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 22 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 23 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 24 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 25 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis