We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Camping in Jedediah Smith SP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 N California trip questions
- 3 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 4 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 8 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 9 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 10 New England in the fall
- 11 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 Looking for Next Destination
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 18 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 19 Fall color yet?
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 23 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 24 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 25 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015