We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 4 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 5 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 6 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 7 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 8 Beer Bar - NYC
- 9 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 10 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 13 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 14 Seattle?
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 costco Big island
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 21 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging