We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Houston
- 2 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 3 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 4 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 5 Develop Muscle
- 6 Auto train tips?
- 7 Nashville 2016
- 8 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 9 I40 East in November
- 10 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 11 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 12 My CA itinerary
- 13 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 14 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 15 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 16 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 18 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 19 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 20 Grand Canyon to LA
- 21 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 24 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 25 Overnight parking in San Francisco