We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cayo Costa State Park
- 2 Cross Country NH to WA
- 3 Amish
- 4 best binocular for travel
- 5 2 months in Hawaii!
- 6 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 7 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 8 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 9 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 10 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 11 Utah, arizona part three
- 12 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 13 Providence question
- 14 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 15 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 16 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 17 3 day cruise from Boston
- 18 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 19 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 20 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 21 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 22 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 23 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 24 Seattle Hotels
- 25 Honeymoon Suggestions