We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Camping in Jedediah Smith SP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 9 Fancy dining
- 10 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 11 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Alaska railroad?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 23 culpepper
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Mesa Verde