We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 2 First time, Best business class?
- 3 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 4 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 5 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Desert Southwest
- 8 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 9 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 10 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 US-Canada road trip help
- 14 What to pack
- 15 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Mardi Gras
- 21 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!