We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 2 Angels Landing
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 First Time to California
- 7 San Francisco and Napa
- 8 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 9 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 10 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 13 California RV baby and child seats
- 14 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 15 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 16 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 17 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 18 car rentals in San Diego
- 19 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 20 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 21 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 22 First time visit to California
- 23 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 24 NY State Assembly Internship
- 25 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania