We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Camping in Jedediah Smith SP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 3 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 4 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 5 River Cafe
- 6 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 14 Hawaii
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 17 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 18 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 19 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 20 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 21 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 22 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 23 Long Island Advice
- 24 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help