We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Camping in Jedediah Smith SP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 7 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 8 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 9 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 10 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 11 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 12 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 New Orleans help please
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 17 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 21 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 22 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 23 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 24 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 25 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids