We are planning a trip to Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park and were looking for suggestions for a good campsite. We are looking for a site that isn't too close to the others and is more secluded if possible. If you have suggestions, that would be great!
Also, specifically, can anyone tell me about site 35? We are interested in this site and were wondering if anyone has seen it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 3 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 4 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 5 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 6 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 7 Boston area hotels
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 More problems for Big Sur
- 10 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 11 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 14 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 15 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 16 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 17 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 18 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 19 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 What to request?
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 What to see in Portland