We are considering hauling our camper from the midwest to Colorado for about 8 or 9 days in late August and trying to determine 2 main areas that would be good for camping and sightseeing with our 6 year old son. We have no desire to go to Denver, more like Rocky Mtn National Park, and fun kid stuff...
I remember doing a trip like this with my parents when I was my boy's age and going to Mesa Verde, Garden of the Gods, Continental Divide, etc...
What would be your recommendations for 2 locations to do day trips from and any suggestions on cool stuff to do and see? Also is camping in CO at this time of year just crazy busy? Will we even have a chance of finding camping spots at this late date?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 2 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 3 From Newark to Manhattan
- 4 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Acadia National Park
- 7 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/juvalux-reviews/
- 8 http://hotxt.co.uk/viril-booster/
- 9 Maxtropin Can Increase Your Stamina In Bed
- 10 http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/
- 11 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 12 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 13 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 14 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 15 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 16 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 17 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 18 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 19 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 20 Monument Valley
- 21 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 22 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 23 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 24 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 25 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.