Has anyone camped at Dry Tortugas NP? Just wanted to hear from someone who has actually done it. I've read that there are rats, is this a big problem? Also wanted to know if you can take the sea plane with camping gear, or if we'd have to go on one of the boats. Any info is appreciated!
Camping at Dry Tortugas NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 2 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 3 California
- 4 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 5 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 6 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 7 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 8 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 9 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 10 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 11 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 getting around DC
- 15 Metro Card Options
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 20 Oahu
- 21 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 22 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports