Has anyone camped at Dry Tortugas NP? Just wanted to hear from someone who has actually done it. I've read that there are rats, is this a big problem? Also wanted to know if you can take the sea plane with camping gear, or if we'd have to go on one of the boats. Any info is appreciated!
Camping at Dry Tortugas NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Things to do in La Jolla
- 5 family road trip
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 10 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 11 Kid School Admission
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 20 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 21 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 22 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday