Has anyone camped at Dry Tortugas NP? Just wanted to hear from someone who has actually done it. I've read that there are rats, is this a big problem? Also wanted to know if you can take the sea plane with camping gear, or if we'd have to go on one of the boats. Any info is appreciated!
Camping at Dry Tortugas NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 2 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 5 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 6 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 7 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 8 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 9 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 10 Baytown, Texas
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 14 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 15 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 16 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Santa Barbara area
- 19 Boston in winter?
- 20 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 21 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 24 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 25 Your voice for Airbnb is needed