Has anybody camped at any of the Dane County Parks. We want to camp just one night (next Friday - Aug 19) near Madison. It is a first camping experience for my 5 year old. The next day we'll go to Farmer's Market, Zoo, Union for icecream and then go home to nw suburbs of Chicago. Was looking at either Lake Farm Park or Mendota. Does anyone know what the camping is like at either of these. Are the campsites wooded, grassy, near roads (noisy/quiet), good for small kids? Any info appreciated. Thank you!
Camping at Dane County Parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 5 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 15 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 16 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Phoenix restaurants
- 19 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 20 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 San Diego Trip Report
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days