Has anybody camped at any of the Dane County Parks. We want to camp just one night (next Friday - Aug 19) near Madison. It is a first camping experience for my 5 year old. The next day we'll go to Farmer's Market, Zoo, Union for icecream and then go home to nw suburbs of Chicago. Was looking at either Lake Farm Park or Mendota. Does anyone know what the camping is like at either of these. Are the campsites wooded, grassy, near roads (noisy/quiet), good for small kids? Any info appreciated. Thank you!
Camping at Dane County Parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 9 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 12 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 13 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 first time in AZ
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 24 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 25 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October