My wife and I were planning to spend a long weekend in Westchester County in Oct...primarily to hit the Great Jack-O'-Lantern Blaze. We were thinking of doing something simple like staying in cabin (not going too simple at a nearby park, which we thought might be really nice given it is should be foliage season. But it looks like Croton Point Park is the only park in the county with cabins.
Has anyone stayed here? Any other recommendations for cabins along the Hudson?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 3 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 4 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 5 Newark long term parking
- 6 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 7 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 8 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 9 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 10 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Visting a friend during layover
- 13 florida gulf coast
- 14 Alaska trip itinerary
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 17 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 18 Road trip advice needed please
- 19 Chicago restaurants
- 20 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 21 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 22 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 23 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66