My wife and I were planning to spend a long weekend in Westchester County in Oct...primarily to hit the Great Jack-O'-Lantern Blaze. We were thinking of doing something simple like staying in cabin (not going too simple at a nearby park, which we thought might be really nice given it is should be foliage season. But it looks like Croton Point Park is the only park in the county with cabins.
Has anyone stayed here? Any other recommendations for cabins along the Hudson?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 4 Nashville Never Been
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 9 New orleans recs for family
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 12 Later Winter around Mobile
- 13 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 20 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 21 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 22 Florida beach vacation
- 23 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe