My wife and I were planning to spend a long weekend in Westchester County in Oct...primarily to hit the Great Jack-O'-Lantern Blaze. We were thinking of doing something simple like staying in cabin (not going too simple at a nearby park, which we thought might be really nice given it is should be foliage season. But it looks like Croton Point Park is the only park in the county with cabins.
Has anyone stayed here? Any other recommendations for cabins along the Hudson?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 2 The District by Hilton Club
- 3 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 4 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 5 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 6 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 7 Colorado Hiking in September
- 8 nashville,tenn
- 9 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 10 Visiting New York State
- 11 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 12 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 13 4th of July in Chicago
- 14 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 15 Yosemite Hike
- 16 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 17 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 18 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 19 Bucket List
- 20 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 23 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 24 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 25 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?