My wife and I were planning to spend a long weekend in Westchester County in Oct...primarily to hit the Great Jack-O'-Lantern Blaze. We were thinking of doing something simple like staying in cabin (not going too simple at a nearby park, which we thought might be really nice given it is should be foliage season. But it looks like Croton Point Park is the only park in the county with cabins.
Has anyone stayed here? Any other recommendations for cabins along the Hudson?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 2 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 3 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 4 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 5 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 6 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 7 A day in Boston
- 8 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 9 Las vegas +21
- 10 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 11 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 12 Newport , RI
- 13 Steamboat in August
- 14 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 15 Depot Bay OR
- 16 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 17 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 18 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 19 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 20 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 21 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 22 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 23 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 24 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 25 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights