My wife and I were planning to spend a long weekend in Westchester County in Oct...primarily to hit the Great Jack-O'-Lantern Blaze. We were thinking of doing something simple like staying in cabin (not going too simple at a nearby park, which we thought might be really nice given it is should be foliage season. But it looks like Croton Point Park is the only park in the county with cabins.
Has anyone stayed here? Any other recommendations for cabins along the Hudson?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 6 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 7 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 8 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 17 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 18 Houston during hurricane
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds