My wife and I were planning to spend a long weekend in Westchester County in Oct...primarily to hit the Great Jack-O'-Lantern Blaze. We were thinking of doing something simple like staying in cabin (not going too simple at a nearby park, which we thought might be really nice given it is should be foliage season. But it looks like Croton Point Park is the only park in the county with cabins.
Has anyone stayed here? Any other recommendations for cabins along the Hudson?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 2 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 3 Arches or Zion?
- 4 Asian population in Portland, OR?
- 5 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 10 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 11 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 12 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 13 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 14 time to visit statue
- 15 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 17 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 18 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 19 Chester, CN
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 22 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 24 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 25 Luau Worth the Money or Not?