My wife and I were planning to spend a long weekend in Westchester County in Oct...primarily to hit the Great Jack-O'-Lantern Blaze. We were thinking of doing something simple like staying in cabin (not going too simple at a nearby park, which we thought might be really nice given it is should be foliage season. But it looks like Croton Point Park is the only park in the county with cabins.
Has anyone stayed here? Any other recommendations for cabins along the Hudson?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Camping at Croton Point Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 10 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Philadelphia
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Universal studios/Orlando
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations