Hi Stu Dudley
(and if others have any comments, please chime in. Thanks!)
We will be leaving from 5 Embarcadero Center this coming Sunday morning (May 1) and heading for Healdsburg. I'm hoping to stop at Muir Beach, Muir Woods, Point Reyes Station (Cowgirl Creamery, Palace Market, Bovine Bakery, etc), Petaluma (would like to stop at McEvoy Ranch but don't think they have an event this Sunday, & maybe the Lagunitas Brewery) landing in Healdsburg sometime for our stay there that evening. We really enjoy local food, local markets, cheese shops, and of course wine.
I've read your other posts with great interest and will be taking them with me. Thank you.
I am writing to see if you have any recommendations for a route out of San Francisco given any construction or road closures that may be happening in and around the city and any other suggestions for stops of interest on our way to Healdsburg.
Also, we will be returning to 5 Embarcadero Center on FRIDAY, May 6 likely sometime by mid-afternoon coming from the Sonoma (town) area. Any suggestions for a route back into San Francisco as well as an easy to get to gas station or our way back in so that we will have a full tank when returning the rental.
Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ HP TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 5 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 10 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 11 Maui and Kauai
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Phoenix for the weekend
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 Christmas in Colorado
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 25 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
Hi Stu Dudley