Hello to all!
Is anyone here familiar with the Winter Warm-Up sponsored by Cardinals Care (a charity group) and the St. Louis Cardinals? It is scheduled for next weekend, January 19-21 at the Regal Riverfront Hotel in downtown St. Louis.
Passes are $25, good for all three days. There are supposed to be lots of activities, autograph sessions and silent auctions. This will be the fifth annual, but I've never heard of the first four. Can anyone elaborate or give their experience with this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 2 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 3 Where in the U.S. is the temperature no more than 75 degrees in the summer?
- 4 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 5 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 6 Change planes in Atlanta
- 7 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 8 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 9 I95
- 10 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 15 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 16 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 19 Wine Country
- 20 San Francisco first visit.
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Renting a car with DWAI
Hello to all!