Hello to all!
Is anyone here familiar with the Winter Warm-Up sponsored by Cardinals Care (a charity group) and the St. Louis Cardinals? It is scheduled for next weekend, January 19-21 at the Regal Riverfront Hotel in downtown St. Louis.
Passes are $25, good for all three days. There are supposed to be lots of activities, autograph sessions and silent auctions. This will be the fifth annual, but I've never heard of the first four. Can anyone elaborate or give their experience with this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 2 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 3 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 4 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 5 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 6 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 7 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 10 Beer Bar - NYC
- 11 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 12 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 15 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 16 Seattle?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 costco Big island
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 24 Wedding gifts?
- 25 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
Hello to all!