Hello to all!
Is anyone here familiar with the Winter Warm-Up sponsored by Cardinals Care (a charity group) and the St. Louis Cardinals? It is scheduled for next weekend, January 19-21 at the Regal Riverfront Hotel in downtown St. Louis.
Passes are $25, good for all three days. There are supposed to be lots of activities, autograph sessions and silent auctions. This will be the fifth annual, but I've never heard of the first four. Can anyone elaborate or give their experience with this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementpool.com/testo-boost-x-review/
- 2 Moving to Montana
- 3 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 4 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 10 Oregon Coast question
- 11 Savanah GA
- 12 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 13 Florida with a 2 year old
- 14 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 15 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 16 Colorado itinerary
- 17 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 18 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 21 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 24 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 25 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
Hello to all!