Hello to all!
Is anyone here familiar with the Winter Warm-Up sponsored by Cardinals Care (a charity group) and the St. Louis Cardinals? It is scheduled for next weekend, January 19-21 at the Regal Riverfront Hotel in downtown St. Louis.
Passes are $25, good for all three days. There are supposed to be lots of activities, autograph sessions and silent auctions. This will be the fifth annual, but I've never heard of the first four. Can anyone elaborate or give their experience with this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 road trip
- 4 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 5 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 9 Florida in October
- 10 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 11 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 12 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 13 FLL to Key West
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 16 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 19 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 20 New England Road Trip
- 21 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 22 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 23 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 24 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 25 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
Hello to all!