Hello to all!
Is anyone here familiar with the Winter Warm-Up sponsored by Cardinals Care (a charity group) and the St. Louis Cardinals? It is scheduled for next weekend, January 19-21 at the Regal Riverfront Hotel in downtown St. Louis.
Passes are $25, good for all three days. There are supposed to be lots of activities, autograph sessions and silent auctions. This will be the fifth annual, but I've never heard of the first four. Can anyone elaborate or give their experience with this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 2 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 6 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 7 Utah National Parks visit
- 8 10 days vacation in California
- 9 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 10 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 11 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 15 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 16 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 17 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 18 Maui where to stay help
- 19 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 22 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 23 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 24 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 25 Tallahasse to San Francisco
Hello to all!