Hello to all!
Is anyone here familiar with the Winter Warm-Up sponsored by Cardinals Care (a charity group) and the St. Louis Cardinals? It is scheduled for next weekend, January 19-21 at the Regal Riverfront Hotel in downtown St. Louis.
Passes are $25, good for all three days. There are supposed to be lots of activities, autograph sessions and silent auctions. This will be the fifth annual, but I've never heard of the first four. Can anyone elaborate or give their experience with this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 3 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 4 A day in Boston
- 5 Newport , RI
- 6 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 7 Steamboat in August
- 8 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 9 Depot Bay OR
- 10 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 11 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 12 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 13 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 14 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 15 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 18 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 19 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 20 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 21 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 22 Phone SIM
- 23 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 24 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 25 A June trip to Kauai
Hello to all!