Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Four days in DC
- 5 Please help with itinerary
- 6 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Circle Oahu / luau
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 18 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 replica designer handbags
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Cape Cod in early April