Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 2 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 3 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 4 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 5 Las vegas +21
- 6 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 7 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 8 Phone SIM
- 9 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 10 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 11 A June trip to Kauai
- 12 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 13 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 14 Steamboat in August
- 15 Napa Valley Hotel
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 18 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 21 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 22 Christmas Napa Valley
- 23 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?