Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 2 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 3 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Atlanta with kids
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles