Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint