Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion National Park
- 2 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 3 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 4 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 5 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 6 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 7 What to do in Asheville
- 8 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 9 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 10 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 11 Denver to Yellowstone
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 14 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 15 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 16 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 17 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 18 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 19 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 20 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 21 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 22 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 23 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 24 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 25 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?