Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 2 Late night eating in Kauai
- 3 My road trip through southern US.
- 4 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 8 Florida Beach Hotel
- 9 Florida Nature Trip
- 10 help from a true New Yorker.
- 11 Washington DC with kids
- 12 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 13 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Safety Concerns
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 20 Alaska independent tour for group
- 21 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Trip to northern California
- 24 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 25 40th in Key West
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?