Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 6 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 12 Sonoma
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 AR State Parks
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?