Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 2 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 3 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Around New Orleans
- 6 Nashville restaurants
- 7 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 10 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 11 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 12 MO road trip itinerary
- 13 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 14 Visiting New York State
- 15 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 16 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 17 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 20 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 21 Resturants salslito
- 22 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 23 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 24 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 25 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?