Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 West Coast Bound End of March
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 7 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 10 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 11 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 12 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Best places to move to Florida?
- 15 Juneau May 8th
- 16 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona