Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Itinerary
- 2 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 3 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 4 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 5 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 6 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 7 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 9 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 What is there to do on MAUI
- 12 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 14 Any Sanibel experts?
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii Help
- 17 Summer in Michigan
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 19 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 20 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 21 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 22 Rafting the Colorado
- 23 Glacier National Park
- 24 5 nights stay RMNP
- 25 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?