Taking an eight-day trip down Highway 1 n July-- Mendocino to Capistrano Beach. But we are tempted by the Calistoga mud baths, which would divert us off our main route. We were thinking we could leave from Bodega Bay and go over there for the day, then head back to Highway 1. Does that sound reasonable, or would there be a better route? How much time should we allow for travel to and from Calistoga?
Calistoga side trip from Highway 1?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Cape Cod in early April
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 12 united and carry-ons
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Portland Maine Hotels
- 16 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 23 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde