My husband and I (late 40's) are planning a 2-wk trip to California/Az in early September. We land in San Francisco and depart from Phoenix. So far, we only booked our hotel in Francisco (King George) for 6 nites. We pretty much have our itinerary in San Francisco figured out , tours to Nappa, Alcatraz etc...). We then want to drive down the coast and visit such cities as Monterey, Carmel, Santa Barbara and on to L.A., Palm Springs/Johua Tree and finally Scottsdale,Sodona/Phoenix. A few people have suggested San Diego instead of Palm Springs. I'm thinking we won't have enough time. Should we cut down on San Francisco and add on San Diego? Is 1 nite in L.A. enough? We don't mind fast paced vacations, but appreciate some slow paced as well. All your suggestions would be a great help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US: RICOH Printer Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 RICOH printer
- 2 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 6 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 sugestions
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 16 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 19 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 25 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?