We are planning our first big trip from the UK. We have 2 weeks at the end of August/beg of Sept.
Here is what we plan...do any of you well-travelled people have any suggestions - are we trying to do too much?
Fly to LA, do Disney and Universal Studios (is Universal Studios worth visiting?) prob 4 nights there.
Drive to San Diego, visit a friend, see Seaworld, prob 4 nights there.
Fly to Fresno and then pick up a car and drive to Yosemite, 4 nights there (is that enough??)
Drive to Monterey, 3 nights there.
Fly from San Fran to London.
How's that? Any tips or suggestions very welcome!
Thanks for your help!
California trip with 6 and 7 year old
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 RIP Judy Rogers
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 8 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 pa to az
- 19 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 25 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)