We are planning our first big trip from the UK. We have 2 weeks at the end of August/beg of Sept.
Here is what we plan...do any of you well-travelled people have any suggestions - are we trying to do too much?
Fly to LA, do Disney and Universal Studios (is Universal Studios worth visiting?) prob 4 nights there.
Drive to San Diego, visit a friend, see Seaworld, prob 4 nights there.
Fly to Fresno and then pick up a car and drive to Yosemite, 4 nights there (is that enough??)
Drive to Monterey, 3 nights there.
Fly from San Fran to London.
How's that? Any tips or suggestions very welcome!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 2 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 8 Route Planning for East USA
- 9 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 10 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 19 Skagway
- 20 Retiring in NM?
- 21 Chicago to Charleston
- 22 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?