We are planning our first big trip from the UK. We have 2 weeks at the end of August/beg of Sept.
Here is what we plan...do any of you well-travelled people have any suggestions - are we trying to do too much?
Fly to LA, do Disney and Universal Studios (is Universal Studios worth visiting?) prob 4 nights there.
Drive to San Diego, visit a friend, see Seaworld, prob 4 nights there.
Fly to Fresno and then pick up a car and drive to Yosemite, 4 nights there (is that enough??)
Drive to Monterey, 3 nights there.
Fly from San Fran to London.
How's that? Any tips or suggestions very welcome!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HPTec*h care 24/7
- 2 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 3 Novel in Progress
- 4 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 5 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 8 Short Oregon Trip
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 11 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 12 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 13 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 14 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 17 Short Notice
- 18 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 19 4 days in San Francisco
- 20 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 21 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 22 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 23 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 24 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 25 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park