We are planning our first big trip from the UK. We have 2 weeks at the end of August/beg of Sept.
Here is what we plan...do any of you well-travelled people have any suggestions - are we trying to do too much?
Fly to LA, do Disney and Universal Studios (is Universal Studios worth visiting?) prob 4 nights there.
Drive to San Diego, visit a friend, see Seaworld, prob 4 nights there.
Fly to Fresno and then pick up a car and drive to Yosemite, 4 nights there (is that enough??)
Drive to Monterey, 3 nights there.
Fly from San Fran to London.
How's that? Any tips or suggestions very welcome!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 6 Colorado itinerary
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 9 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 10 Hawaii wedding
- 11 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 12 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 13 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 14 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 17 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 18 Oregon Coast question
- 19 California road trip
- 20 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 21 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 22 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 23 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 24 Moving to Montana
- 25 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake