We are planning our first big trip from the UK. We have 2 weeks at the end of August/beg of Sept.
Here is what we plan...do any of you well-travelled people have any suggestions - are we trying to do too much?
Fly to LA, do Disney and Universal Studios (is Universal Studios worth visiting?) prob 4 nights there.
Drive to San Diego, visit a friend, see Seaworld, prob 4 nights there.
Fly to Fresno and then pick up a car and drive to Yosemite, 4 nights there (is that enough??)
Drive to Monterey, 3 nights there.
Fly from San Fran to London.
How's that? Any tips or suggestions very welcome!
Thanks for your help!
California trip with 6 and 7 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 3 Hotels Philly
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 6 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 7 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 10 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 11 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 12 Texas
- 13 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 14 California
- 15 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 16 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 19 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 20 Cross Country RV Trip
- 21 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 22 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby