We are planning our first big trip from the UK. We have 2 weeks at the end of August/beg of Sept.
Here is what we plan...do any of you well-travelled people have any suggestions - are we trying to do too much?
Fly to LA, do Disney and Universal Studios (is Universal Studios worth visiting?) prob 4 nights there.
Drive to San Diego, visit a friend, see Seaworld, prob 4 nights there.
Fly to Fresno and then pick up a car and drive to Yosemite, 4 nights there (is that enough??)
Drive to Monterey, 3 nights there.
Fly from San Fran to London.
How's that? Any tips or suggestions very welcome!
Thanks for your help!
California trip with 6 and 7 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 2 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 3 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 4 Zion to Albuquerque
- 5 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Quick Trip to NYC
- 8 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 15 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 16 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 19 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 20 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 21 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 22 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown