My husband and I are thinking of taking a trip to California this september. Since this will be our first time, we're not sure of how to plan our itinerary. We will be renting a car and want to drive to the following places: 4-5 days in San Franciso, 2 days in L.A., 2-3 in Nappa and if the time permits it, 2-3 days in Phoenix. We'll be flying out of Montreal
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 3 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 5 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 8 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 9 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 10 Arizona in late January
- 11 Arizona in winter
- 12 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 13 A Few Days in Asheville
- 14 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 15 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Key West
- 18 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 national park during thanksgiving