My husband and I are thinking of taking a trip to California this september. Since this will be our first time, we're not sure of how to plan our itinerary. We will be renting a car and want to drive to the following places: 4-5 days in San Franciso, 2 days in L.A., 2-3 in Nappa and if the time permits it, 2-3 days in Phoenix. We'll be flying out of Montreal
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 2 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 5 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Sonoma
- 8 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 9 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 14 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 17 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 18 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 19 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 20 AR State Parks
- 21 California Trip
- 22 101 closure
- 23 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 24 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 25 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth