My husband and I are thinking of taking a trip to California this september. Since this will be our first time, we're not sure of how to plan our itinerary. We will be renting a car and want to drive to the following places: 4-5 days in San Franciso, 2 days in L.A., 2-3 in Nappa and if the time permits it, 2-3 days in Phoenix. We'll be flying out of Montreal
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 No Spam this morning!!
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 6 Honeymoon on PCH
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 9 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 10 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 11 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 12 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 13 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 14 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 15 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 16 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 19 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 20 Help us choose a hotel
- 21 Magic Show
- 22 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 23 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017