My husband and I are thinking of taking a trip to California this september. Since this will be our first time, we're not sure of how to plan our itinerary. We will be renting a car and want to drive to the following places: 4-5 days in San Franciso, 2 days in L.A., 2-3 in Nappa and if the time permits it, 2-3 days in Phoenix. We'll be flying out of Montreal
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 3 Mesa Verde question
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 10 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 13 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 19 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 20 Hotel advise Chicago
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 23 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 24 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 25 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums