My husband and my 15yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to California. We plan on flying into LA from New Zealand on the 26th December and stay for about 3 weeks. the first 5-6 days we plan on doing all the tourist things in LA and to spend 3 days at Disneyland. Will that be a busy time? or would we be better to leave that to later in the trip? We also want to go to San Diego, grand canyon, hoover Dam, Las Vegas, and then drive up the coast to San Francisco. We will fly out of San Francisco. Is three weeks enough time to do this? Will we need to pre book accommodation at this time of the year. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
California self drive trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 7 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Hotels Philly
- 16 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 17 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 18 Green Flea in NYC
- 19 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 20 Orlando in March
- 21 New England September
- 22 Ackislander
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 Cross Country RV Trip
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado