My husband and my 15yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to California. We plan on flying into LA from New Zealand on the 26th December and stay for about 3 weeks. the first 5-6 days we plan on doing all the tourist things in LA and to spend 3 days at Disneyland. Will that be a busy time? or would we be better to leave that to later in the trip? We also want to go to San Diego, grand canyon, hoover Dam, Las Vegas, and then drive up the coast to San Francisco. We will fly out of San Francisco. Is three weeks enough time to do this? Will we need to pre book accommodation at this time of the year. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
California self drive trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 2 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 3 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 4 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 7 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 8 Shenandoah National Park
- 9 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 10 Alaska restaurant prices
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 13 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 14 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 15 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 16 Itinerary Help - options.
- 17 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 18 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 19 Daytona Beach and ??
- 20 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 21 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 22 Hawaii is still Hell
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 25 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9