My husband and my 15yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to California. We plan on flying into LA from New Zealand on the 26th December and stay for about 3 weeks. the first 5-6 days we plan on doing all the tourist things in LA and to spend 3 days at Disneyland. Will that be a busy time? or would we be better to leave that to later in the trip? We also want to go to San Diego, grand canyon, hoover Dam, Las Vegas, and then drive up the coast to San Francisco. We will fly out of San Francisco. Is three weeks enough time to do this? Will we need to pre book accommodation at this time of the year. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
California self drive trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 2 Hotel near Miami airport
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Will have five days in Savannah
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Itinerary opinions
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive