Hi we are travelling for 2 weeks with a 12 and 14 year old, hitting the usual spots above an are thinking of going to the Grand Canyon, I understand it is a 8 hour drive from San Diego, thought we wouldl stop in Los Vegas and the head up to the Grand Canyon.. taking4 days...have we allowed enough time?,,,is it viable bearing in mind we do not want to spend all the time in the car.? Our kids love swimming so we would also like to spend some time at the beach..any suggestions on our schedule? In San Diego we plan to go to the aquarium, and Lego Land, Anaheim: universal studios and spend 3 days at disney and Califonia world. Although I am not too sure about california world.
California: Santa Monica, Anaheim, San Diego...
- 1 Boston and surrounding area
- 2 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii