I am looking to go to California this summer. Here is my current itinerary:
San Francisco - 3 nights
Napa Valley - 2 Nights
Carmel or Monterey - 2 Nights
Santa Barbara - 1 Night
Los Angeles - 1 Night
San Diego - 2 Nights
For Napa Valley - I can't figure out where is the best place to stay? We are wine lovers and heard Yountville might be the place to go... However, I also heard Calistoga and St. Helena is nice too. I just do not want to stay in downtown Napa. I want the rolling hills and wineries close by. Somewhere we can do biking would be nice too.
I am not sure whether I should stay in Monterey or Carmel.
We would like to do the 17 mile drive and Big Sur.
Any advice on my itinerary or places to stay would be appreciated. I have never done a trip like this before and we are going for our one year wedding anniversary at the end of August.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Point Of No Return: Understanding
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 3 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 4 BEARD HAIR GROWTH FAST
- 5 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 6 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/zyalix/
- 7 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 8 http://www.supplementschoice.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 9 Ultimate Weight-Loss Tips To Shed Off Being Pregnant Weight
- 10 Forgotten Muscle Building Principles
- 11 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 12 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 13 Florida for a while
- 14 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 15 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 16 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 17 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 18 Quick Acela Questions
- 19 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 20 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 21 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 22 JFK Airport Parking
- 23 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 24 Detroit People Mover
- 25 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)