After extensive research and forum surfing, we have finalised our 14 day California road trip. We have tried to balance the driving with exploring. The dates and hotels are all all booked, but we would really appreciate any advice / recommendations for "must sees"
The details are:
26th September - Fly to SF
27th & 28th - Explore San Fransisco
29th - Drive to Monterrey on Highway 1 (Santa Cruz for lunch?)
30th - Explore Monterrey/Carmel
1st October - Drive to Pismo Beach on Cabrillo Highway
2nd and 3rd - Explore Pismo Beach area / Wine country / Beaches
4th - Fly to Las Vegas (we cheated here a bit to save a long and boring drive!)
5th & 6th - Explore Las Vegas (Grand Canyon?)
7th - Drive up through Death Valley to Furnace Creek
8th - Drive to Yosemite Lodge at the Falls
9th - Explore Yosemite (we have a Valley Floor Tour booked)
10th - Drive to SF for the flight home
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 *1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Desktop Error Support Phone Number
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 4 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 5 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Where to live in the North East
- 8 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 11 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 12 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 13 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 14 JFK to Washington
- 15 About Us
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Houston during hurricane
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 22 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 23 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 24 Maui and Kauai
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend