We are a Scottish family of 2 A & 2 C ( 15 and 12) arriving San Francisco mid july, 2 nights santa Cruz, 7 nights L.A. 3 nights Long Beach, we have another 6 nights to fill and on the last night we need to be staying within 3 hour drive of San Fran. Is it possible to drive Long Beach to Las Vegas (taking in grand canyon (1 day)) then to within 3 hrs of SF on night 6? Hope someone can help
California road trip HELP
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 6 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 7 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 8 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 11 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 12 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 13 Rockport, MA dining?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE