We are a Scottish family of 2 A & 2 C ( 15 and 12) arriving San Francisco mid july, 2 nights santa Cruz, 7 nights L.A. 3 nights Long Beach, we have another 6 nights to fill and on the last night we need to be staying within 3 hour drive of San Fran. Is it possible to drive Long Beach to Las Vegas (taking in grand canyon (1 day)) then to within 3 hrs of SF on night 6? Hope someone can help
California road trip HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 9 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 12 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 13 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 14 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 15 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 16 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 17 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 20 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 21 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 22 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 25 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?