We are a Scottish family of 2 A & 2 C ( 15 and 12) arriving San Francisco mid july, 2 nights santa Cruz, 7 nights L.A. 3 nights Long Beach, we have another 6 nights to fill and on the last night we need to be staying within 3 hour drive of San Fran. Is it possible to drive Long Beach to Las Vegas (taking in grand canyon (1 day)) then to within 3 hrs of SF on night 6? Hope someone can help
California road trip HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 3 Anyone there to help me!
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Calf trip
- 10 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas