My family and I have 3 nights to do a trip since we all work. My cousins family will be traveling with us in a van. We are 5 energetic girls age ranging from 19-27 and 4 parents.
We were planning on driving from LA thursday morning in June taking the 101 to Big Sur then doing the beatuiful Big Sur road having lunch there stopping at Point Lobos and few other gorgeous spots.. (this is all Thursday) then making our way to Carmel or Monterey for the night.. sleeping there .. waking up Friday enjoying a few hours there doing the 17 mile road .. and then driving to San Fran.. doing San fran friday night saturday and saturday night and driving back on Sunday.. the girls aka me and my cousins loved this idea.. the parents thing we should just do 3 nights in Monterey or Carmel and do day trips so we are not so rushed.. I just dont think theres enough things for us to do and we will get bored.. SUGGESTIONS Please.. and if so .. do you have any places we could stay.. My dad needs a nice hotel .. in big sur we looked up the post ranch inn and ventana but those were both $700 a night.. our price range is $280-$350 a night .. it seems like Monterey had the most hotels . Anything in Big Sur or Carmel.. bed and breakfasts.. any suggestions would be so helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Norton NORTON 24*7
- 2 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 3 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 4 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 Big Sur Help!!
- 7 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 11 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 12 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 13 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 14 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 19 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 20 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 21 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 24 10 Days in Maine
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran