My family and I have 3 nights to do a trip since we all work. My cousins family will be traveling with us in a van. We are 5 energetic girls age ranging from 19-27 and 4 parents.
We were planning on driving from LA thursday morning in June taking the 101 to Big Sur then doing the beatuiful Big Sur road having lunch there stopping at Point Lobos and few other gorgeous spots.. (this is all Thursday) then making our way to Carmel or Monterey for the night.. sleeping there .. waking up Friday enjoying a few hours there doing the 17 mile road .. and then driving to San Fran.. doing San fran friday night saturday and saturday night and driving back on Sunday.. the girls aka me and my cousins loved this idea.. the parents thing we should just do 3 nights in Monterey or Carmel and do day trips so we are not so rushed.. I just dont think theres enough things for us to do and we will get bored.. SUGGESTIONS Please.. and if so .. do you have any places we could stay.. My dad needs a nice hotel .. in big sur we looked up the post ranch inn and ventana but those were both $700 a night.. our price range is $280-$350 a night .. it seems like Monterey had the most hotels . Anything in Big Sur or Carmel.. bed and breakfasts.. any suggestions would be so helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniabodyprobuy.com/ultavive-garcinia-finland/
- 2 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 5 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 6 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 7 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 8 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 13 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 14 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 15 Mesa Verde question
- 16 Planning our Move
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran