My family and I have 3 nights to do a trip since we all work. My cousins family will be traveling with us in a van. We are 5 energetic girls age ranging from 19-27 and 4 parents.
We were planning on driving from LA thursday morning in June taking the 101 to Big Sur then doing the beatuiful Big Sur road having lunch there stopping at Point Lobos and few other gorgeous spots.. (this is all Thursday) then making our way to Carmel or Monterey for the night.. sleeping there .. waking up Friday enjoying a few hours there doing the 17 mile road .. and then driving to San Fran.. doing San fran friday night saturday and saturday night and driving back on Sunday.. the girls aka me and my cousins loved this idea.. the parents thing we should just do 3 nights in Monterey or Carmel and do day trips so we are not so rushed.. I just dont think theres enough things for us to do and we will get bored.. SUGGESTIONS Please.. and if so .. do you have any places we could stay.. My dad needs a nice hotel .. in big sur we looked up the post ranch inn and ventana but those were both $700 a night.. our price range is $280-$350 a night .. it seems like Monterey had the most hotels . Anything in Big Sur or Carmel.. bed and breakfasts.. any suggestions would be so helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/collagenix-skin/
- 2 Cardinals vs Cowboys Pro Football Hall of Fame
- 3 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 4 Boston Ideas
- 5 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 6 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 7 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 10 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 11 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 12 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 13 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 16 Week motorcycle ride
- 17 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 18 Crested Butte so expensive
- 19 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 20 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 21 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 22 Flower Piano
- 23 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 24 Maine weather and temps
- 25 Road Trip Itinerary Help
California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran