My family and I have 3 nights to do a trip since we all work. My cousins family will be traveling with us in a van. We are 5 energetic girls age ranging from 19-27 and 4 parents.
We were planning on driving from LA thursday morning in June taking the 101 to Big Sur then doing the beatuiful Big Sur road having lunch there stopping at Point Lobos and few other gorgeous spots.. (this is all Thursday) then making our way to Carmel or Monterey for the night.. sleeping there .. waking up Friday enjoying a few hours there doing the 17 mile road .. and then driving to San Fran.. doing San fran friday night saturday and saturday night and driving back on Sunday.. the girls aka me and my cousins loved this idea.. the parents thing we should just do 3 nights in Monterey or Carmel and do day trips so we are not so rushed.. I just dont think theres enough things for us to do and we will get bored.. SUGGESTIONS Please.. and if so .. do you have any places we could stay.. My dad needs a nice hotel .. in big sur we looked up the post ranch inn and ventana but those were both $700 a night.. our price range is $280-$350 a night .. it seems like Monterey had the most hotels . Anything in Big Sur or Carmel.. bed and breakfasts.. any suggestions would be so helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/is-androx-extreme-safe/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 4 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 5 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Napa valley getaway
- 8 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Day in Spokane
- 13 summer vacation
- 14 Kids Vacation Place
- 15 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 16 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 17 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 18 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 First time, Best business class?
- 21 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 24 Zion and Bryce in July
- 25 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran