My family and I have 3 nights to do a trip since we all work. My cousins family will be traveling with us in a van. We are 5 energetic girls age ranging from 19-27 and 4 parents.
We were planning on driving from LA thursday morning in June taking the 101 to Big Sur then doing the beatuiful Big Sur road having lunch there stopping at Point Lobos and few other gorgeous spots.. (this is all Thursday) then making our way to Carmel or Monterey for the night.. sleeping there .. waking up Friday enjoying a few hours there doing the 17 mile road .. and then driving to San Fran.. doing San fran friday night saturday and saturday night and driving back on Sunday.. the girls aka me and my cousins loved this idea.. the parents thing we should just do 3 nights in Monterey or Carmel and do day trips so we are not so rushed.. I just dont think theres enough things for us to do and we will get bored.. SUGGESTIONS Please.. and if so .. do you have any places we could stay.. My dad needs a nice hotel .. in big sur we looked up the post ranch inn and ventana but those were both $700 a night.. our price range is $280-$350 a night .. it seems like Monterey had the most hotels . Anything in Big Sur or Carmel.. bed and breakfasts.. any suggestions would be so helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 2 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 3 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 4 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 7 Hilton Head
- 8 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 9 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 10 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 11 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 12 louisiana bayou
- 13 The Adolphus
- 14 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 15 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 16 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 17 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 21 New Orleans logistics
- 22 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 23 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 24 North Oregon Coast touring
- 25 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran