We are 3 adults from Florida planning our first trip to California the end of July, beginning of August 2013. Possibly 2 more adults and a 13 year old boy may join us. We will have approximately 10-12 days, not counting travel time, and will be renting a car. California is a mighty big state. Can anyone suggest a great driving itinerary?
CALIFORNIA ROAD TRIP
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Movie Online Free Megashare
- 2 Watch The Wolf of Wall Street Movie Online Free Megashare
- 3 SF Activities
- 4 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 5 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 6 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 9 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 10 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 11 San Diego or Hawaii
- 12 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 13 West Coast Road Trip
- 14 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 15 los angeles sunday brunch
- 16 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 20 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 21 SmarterVegas Question
- 22 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 23 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 24 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 25 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?