We are planning to take a trip out to San Francisco last week of August with our son's 16 and 23. We will be spending a few days in the city and surrounding area. We've been there a few times and we've also been to Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Carmel, Big Sur, Hearst Castle which we all loved!! We have never been up North with the exception of Mendocino for a day and of course Napa and Sonoma.
Could anyone out there familiar with the area North of Sonoma give us some advice on some great places to explore? We love nature and day hiking and beautiful sights. We would like to take about 4-5 days somewhere and maybe base and then move around a bit for day trips out. Things that look interesting are Lassen Ntl Park and Burney Falls. Just wondering what a good route or loop would be and possibly stopping in Healdsburg area either on the way up or back to San Fran. Woudl it be too much to try to go to sections of the North Coast as well? We also don't mind changing areas and splitting the days. Does anyone out there have any suggestions on some great things to see that we shouldn't miss? Thank you for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 2 Working In the U.S.
- 3 using an advancement process that increases
- 4 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 5 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 6 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/no2-shred/
- 7 any years currently tablets
- 8 Elite Serum RX Don't forget that there's nothing
- 9 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 10 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 11 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 12 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 13 Help with first time
- 14 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 15 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 16 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 17 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 18 Discounted Rental Car?
- 19 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 20 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 21 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 22 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 23 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 24 BYOB in New York City
- 25 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help