I am thinking of going from Berkeley to LAX and would ideally like to see Yosemite, Sequoia, Death Valley and Joshua Tree National Parks. How long would you allow for that. How much time in each one? This would be sometime in the last half of March 2014.
California National Parks - how long to spend
View all United States activity »
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 19 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Key West on NYE
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....