I am thinking of going from Berkeley to LAX and would ideally like to see Yosemite, Sequoia, Death Valley and Joshua Tree National Parks. How long would you allow for that. How much time in each one? This would be sometime in the last half of March 2014.
California National Parks - how long to spend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dauphin Island, AL
- 2 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 5 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Boston/Fenway park
- 9 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 10 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Atlanta with kids
- 13 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 16 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 23 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 24 Family Camp in Maine
- 25 San Diego