It has always been my dream to travel round the California Parks and see the Redwood trees etc. Finally that day has come! In mid May me and my girlfriend are planning a 14 day trip arriving and leaving from San Francisco. Our idea is to visit the following places in the following order:
San Francisco-Point Lobos-Sequoia National Park-Yosemite National Park-Lake Tahoe-Lassen Volcano-Redwood Park- Fort Bragg(I drop my gf off here as she is doing a nutrition course there)-San Francisco.
My questions are to anyone who may be able to help..
1. If this too ambitious for 14 days (The nights in San Fran so not count in the 14 days)?
2. We love food and love to cook and discover new cuisine. Are there great places to eat along this route?
3. I would love to stay in really nice hotels or the nicest accommodation available, are there decent places along this route or are they all lodges?
Any other recommendations would be most welcome as we are not savvy on California. We will be travelling from Mexico where we lice so are really excited about this Trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking 'the wave'
- 2 Restaurant Help Needed
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 4 Looking for some Asia's next travel destination ?
- 5 Finding Steve Perry
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 8 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 9 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 10 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 11 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 12 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 13 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 14 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 15 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 16 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 17 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 18 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 19 las vegas anyone
- 20 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 21 Foliage in Vermont
- 22 las vegas anyone
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help