It has always been my dream to travel round the California Parks and see the Redwood trees etc. Finally that day has come! In mid May me and my girlfriend are planning a 14 day trip arriving and leaving from San Francisco. Our idea is to visit the following places in the following order:
San Francisco-Point Lobos-Sequoia National Park-Yosemite National Park-Lake Tahoe-Lassen Volcano-Redwood Park- Fort Bragg(I drop my gf off here as she is doing a nutrition course there)-San Francisco.
My questions are to anyone who may be able to help..
1. If this too ambitious for 14 days (The nights in San Fran so not count in the 14 days)?
2. We love food and love to cook and discover new cuisine. Are there great places to eat along this route?
3. I would love to stay in really nice hotels or the nicest accommodation available, are there decent places along this route or are they all lodges?
Any other recommendations would be most welcome as we are not savvy on California. We will be travelling from Mexico where we lice so are really excited about this Trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Parka in PA during February?
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 Driving Alaska
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 11 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 IAH to HOU Questions
- 22 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 23 Jazzfest side trips
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!