It has always been my dream to travel round the California Parks and see the Redwood trees etc. Finally that day has come! In mid May me and my girlfriend are planning a 14 day trip arriving and leaving from San Francisco. Our idea is to visit the following places in the following order:
San Francisco-Point Lobos-Sequoia National Park-Yosemite National Park-Lake Tahoe-Lassen Volcano-Redwood Park- Fort Bragg(I drop my gf off here as she is doing a nutrition course there)-San Francisco.
My questions are to anyone who may be able to help..
1. If this too ambitious for 14 days (The nights in San Fran so not count in the 14 days)?
2. We love food and love to cook and discover new cuisine. Are there great places to eat along this route?
3. I would love to stay in really nice hotels or the nicest accommodation available, are there decent places along this route or are they all lodges?
Any other recommendations would be most welcome as we are not savvy on California. We will be travelling from Mexico where we lice so are really excited about this Trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 5 Redwood National Forest
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 7 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 8 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 9 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 10 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 11 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 14 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 15 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 16 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 17 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 18 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 19 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 20 a tourist in DC this February
- 21 Springtime in Florida
- 22 Kings and Sequoia.
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 25 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride