It has always been my dream to travel round the California Parks and see the Redwood trees etc. Finally that day has come! In mid May me and my girlfriend are planning a 14 day trip arriving and leaving from San Francisco. Our idea is to visit the following places in the following order:
San Francisco-Point Lobos-Sequoia National Park-Yosemite National Park-Lake Tahoe-Lassen Volcano-Redwood Park- Fort Bragg(I drop my gf off here as she is doing a nutrition course there)-San Francisco.
My questions are to anyone who may be able to help..
1. If this too ambitious for 14 days (The nights in San Fran so not count in the 14 days)?
2. We love food and love to cook and discover new cuisine. Are there great places to eat along this route?
3. I would love to stay in really nice hotels or the nicest accommodation available, are there decent places along this route or are they all lodges?
Any other recommendations would be most welcome as we are not savvy on California. We will be travelling from Mexico where we lice so are really excited about this Trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need QuickBooks cloud hosting Support ? Dial 1 800 449 0204
- 2 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 3 Florida with a 2 year old
- 4 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 5 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 6 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 7 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 8 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 9 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 10 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 11 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 12 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 13 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 14 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 15 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 18 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 21 7 days in colorado
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 25 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum