It has always been my dream to travel round the California Parks and see the Redwood trees etc. Finally that day has come! In mid May me and my girlfriend are planning a 14 day trip arriving and leaving from San Francisco. Our idea is to visit the following places in the following order:
San Francisco-Point Lobos-Sequoia National Park-Yosemite National Park-Lake Tahoe-Lassen Volcano-Redwood Park- Fort Bragg(I drop my gf off here as she is doing a nutrition course there)-San Francisco.
My questions are to anyone who may be able to help..
1. If this too ambitious for 14 days (The nights in San Fran so not count in the 14 days)?
2. We love food and love to cook and discover new cuisine. Are there great places to eat along this route?
3. I would love to stay in really nice hotels or the nicest accommodation available, are there decent places along this route or are they all lodges?
Any other recommendations would be most welcome as we are not savvy on California. We will be travelling from Mexico where we lice so are really excited about this Trip.
California National Park Road Trip Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 7 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 10 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 11 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 24 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 25 kuai and maui top 10 to see list