It has always been my dream to travel round the California Parks and see the Redwood trees etc. Finally that day has come! In mid May me and my girlfriend are planning a 14 day trip arriving and leaving from San Francisco. Our idea is to visit the following places in the following order:
San Francisco-Point Lobos-Sequoia National Park-Yosemite National Park-Lake Tahoe-Lassen Volcano-Redwood Park- Fort Bragg(I drop my gf off here as she is doing a nutrition course there)-San Francisco.
My questions are to anyone who may be able to help..
1. If this too ambitious for 14 days (The nights in San Fran so not count in the 14 days)?
2. We love food and love to cook and discover new cuisine. Are there great places to eat along this route?
3. I would love to stay in really nice hotels or the nicest accommodation available, are there decent places along this route or are they all lodges?
Any other recommendations would be most welcome as we are not savvy on California. We will be travelling from Mexico where we lice so are really excited about this Trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family reunion ideas
- 2 san fransisco to crater lake
- 3 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 4 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 5 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 6 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 New Software
- 9 JFK-connection
- 10 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 11 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 16 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 17 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 18 RV campsites Newport RI
- 19 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Look 10 Years Younger!
- 23 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 24 http://www.wecareskincare.com/eco-maxx-cream/
- 25 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/raw-power-xl/