we already know Big Sur and Randy's Castle how about other suggestions for photo oops and short hikes and of course shopping and Wine for the girls. does Pismo still have good clams? Local favs among dining not outragous price but good representation of local cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly Itinerary Help
- 2 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 3 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 4 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 5 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 6 Costco Travel
- 7 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 8 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 9 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 10 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 11 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 12 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Country Walkers
- 15 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 16 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 17 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 18 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 19 Sacramento Hotel
- 20 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 21 4 days road trip southern New England
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170321152505
California Dreaming.. 4 days..Avila Beach base for 6 "mature Adults"