we already know Big Sur and Randy's Castle how about other suggestions for photo oops and short hikes and of course shopping and Wine for the girls. does Pismo still have good clams? Local favs among dining not outragous price but good representation of local cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 2 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 3 louisiana bayou
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 8 The Adolphus
- 9 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 10 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 13 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 14 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 15 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 New Orleans logistics
- 19 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 20 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 21 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 22 North Oregon Coast touring
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 24 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 25 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
California Dreaming.. 4 days..Avila Beach base for 6 "mature Adults"