we already know Big Sur and Randy's Castle how about other suggestions for photo oops and short hikes and of course shopping and Wine for the girls. does Pismo still have good clams? Local favs among dining not outragous price but good representation of local cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Garage Door Repair
- 2 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 3 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 4 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 5 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 6 Royal Kahana Maui
- 7 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 8 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 9 Road trip out west
- 10 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 11 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 12 Parking in Boston
- 13 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 14 Lake Chelan
- 15 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 1st trip to Colorado
- 18 Mystic CT
- 19 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 20 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
California Dreaming.. 4 days..Avila Beach base for 6 "mature Adults"