we already know Big Sur and Randy's Castle how about other suggestions for photo oops and short hikes and of course shopping and Wine for the girls. does Pismo still have good clams? Local favs among dining not outragous price but good representation of local cuisine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 Car Hire Alamo
- 3 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 4 http://thermosculptproblog.com/nootrology/
- 5 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 6 Mendocino Hiking
- 7 Paul Gauguin
- 8 Highway 1 motels
- 9 Running kissimmee Florida
- 10 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 13 Berkshires with a toddler
- 14 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 15 Getting around in NYC
- 16 The New Whitney
- 17 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 18 View of Empire State Building from street
- 19 11 days SE coast road trip
- 20 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 21 Pacific Northwest
- 22 A Week in New York City
- 23 Mackinac or Holland?
- 24 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 25 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
California Dreaming.. 4 days..Avila Beach base for 6 "mature Adults"