I was looking for thoughts on my itinerary from anyone familiar with the area, particularly the last part of the trip. I'm planning a 9 day trip up the California Coast. I currently have the following itinerary: Fly into LAX, 2 days in Manhattan Beach (visiting friends), 1 night in Santa Barbara, 1 night in Morro Bay, 3 nights in Big Sur, and 3 nights in Sonoma, flying out of San Francisco. Not sure if the Big Sur to Sonoma drive is too long and was considering 1 night in Half Moon Bay and 2 in Sonoma. While San Fran is nice, not looking to spend time in a major city (i.e., I live in NYC).
California Coast Vacation
- 1 Boston and surrounding area
- 2 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii