We're planning a circular road trip end of August for 3 weeks.
4 adults early sixties
The itinerary we thought is.
Fly into SF stay 4 nights.
Monterey 1 night
Cambria 2 nights
LA area 4 nights
Palm springs 2 nights
Kings Canyon 3 nights
Yosemite 4 nights
SF 1 night before flying back to UK
Any info or suggestions most welcome.
More or less nights in any location?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4news.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Las Vegas trip report
- 3 How much cash do you travel with?
- 4 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 sugestions
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 16 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 17 Quick road trip
- 18 What to request?
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Miami for 2 days
- 22 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 23 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 More problems for Big Sur