We're interested in a family-oriented beach location somewhere between the central coast of California south to the San Diego area where the water temps are warm enough to swim comfortably. In the past, we've gone to Cayucos, which is a great sleepy little beach town, but the water is rather chilly. Any suggestions? Any thoughts about Santa Barbara, Carlsbad, San Clemente, Solana Beach, Cardiff-by-the-Sea?
California beaches with "warm" water
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 2 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 7 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 8 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 9 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 10 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 11 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 12 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 13 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 14 Texas
- 15 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 16 California
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cross Country RV Trip
- 23 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 24 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 25 Ackislander