i am looking for some suggestions for my three week trip to California and New Mexico in late August / September 2014.
I am an elderly lady, travelling alone, using public transport and local airlines.
My travel style as a retired person tends to be clean, safe and central, with the occasional splurge.
I intend to spend my first six days in San Francisco ,and after that am open to all suggestions please.
I like slow travel, and would prefer less places and more time in each.
i really want to go to Santa Fe and Albuquerque and realise that I may fly there or take Amtrak.
I would really appreciate all suggestions, especially in relation to places to stay that are very close to public transport, which I realise is a big ask. And itinerary thoughts for after my San Francisco days and before my last week in new Mexico.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNITED : WINDSTREAM Mail TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 mail b*g
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 sugestions
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 7 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Big Sur Help!!
- 10 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 11 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 12 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 13 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 24 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back
California and New Mexico by local transport , over three weeks.