i am looking for some suggestions for my three week trip to California and New Mexico in late August / September 2014.
I am an elderly lady, travelling alone, using public transport and local airlines.
My travel style as a retired person tends to be clean, safe and central, with the occasional splurge.
I intend to spend my first six days in San Francisco ,and after that am open to all suggestions please.
I like slow travel, and would prefer less places and more time in each.
i really want to go to Santa Fe and Albuquerque and realise that I may fly there or take Amtrak.
I would really appreciate all suggestions, especially in relation to places to stay that are very close to public transport, which I realise is a big ask. And itinerary thoughts for after my San Francisco days and before my last week in new Mexico.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://oathtohealth.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 http://oathtohealth.com/skinfresh-md/
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/extreme-mxl/
- 4 AIRTRICK FOR SALE
- 5 http://supplementforsale.com/diabazole-reviews
- 6 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 7 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 8 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 9 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 10 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 11 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 13 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 18 Redwoods National Park
- 19 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 22 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 23 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 24 New Mexico in May
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017
California and New Mexico by local transport , over three weeks.