i am looking for some suggestions for my three week trip to California and New Mexico in late August / September 2014.
I am an elderly lady, travelling alone, using public transport and local airlines.
My travel style as a retired person tends to be clean, safe and central, with the occasional splurge.
I intend to spend my first six days in San Francisco ,and after that am open to all suggestions please.
I like slow travel, and would prefer less places and more time in each.
i really want to go to Santa Fe and Albuquerque and realise that I may fly there or take Amtrak.
I would really appreciate all suggestions, especially in relation to places to stay that are very close to public transport, which I realise is a big ask. And itinerary thoughts for after my San Francisco days and before my last week in new Mexico.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 코리아레이스 卍홈피: 【_bbk89.com_】株 토요경마
- 3 Places to stay in Skagway
- 4 한국경마문화 株 홈피: 【_bbk89.com_】株 스포스조이
- 5 오션릴게임 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☆
- 6 A fun ride to Miami Disney Universal Studios
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testoflex-advanced/
- 8 http://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/neuro-load/
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 11 Bryce and Zion planning
- 12 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 13 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 14 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 15 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 16 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 17 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 18 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 22 Weekend in Chicago
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 25 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
California and New Mexico by local transport , over three weeks.