We just changed our flights and we are now going to stay with family in Los Angeles for 9 days and then we are ending our vacation in Las Vegas, where we will be spending 4 full days.
We have another 3 nights between L.A. and Vegas, and we are wondering if you could help us decide where we can spend these few days somewhere in California. We love driving and would like to drive up the coast.
As well, we had stayed at the Wynn in Vegas last time we were there (just my husband and I) and loved this hotel, but we are wondering if the kids would find enough to do there. We are also considering the Mandalay Bay, the Aria, the Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Palms and The Bellagio.
We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 15 and 13.
Any help and advice on these two issues would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 2 Alcatrez sold out
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 5 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 6 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 7 Maine weather and temps
- 8 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 9 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 12 Need help planning....
- 13 L.A. and Sequoia
- 14 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 15 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 16 Week motorcycle ride
- 17 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 18 Broadway
- 19 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 20 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 23 Not enough time, i guess..
- 24 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 25 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?