We just changed our flights and we are now going to stay with family in Los Angeles for 9 days and then we are ending our vacation in Las Vegas, where we will be spending 4 full days.
We have another 3 nights between L.A. and Vegas, and we are wondering if you could help us decide where we can spend these few days somewhere in California. We love driving and would like to drive up the coast.
As well, we had stayed at the Wynn in Vegas last time we were there (just my husband and I) and loved this hotel, but we are wondering if the kids would find enough to do there. We are also considering the Mandalay Bay, the Aria, the Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Palms and The Bellagio.
We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 15 and 13.
Any help and advice on these two issues would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://lumalifteye.com/lumabelle/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/extreme-t-complex/
- 3 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Wilmington DE questions
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 14 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 15 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 16 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 17 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 18 Hotel advise Chicago
- 19 Maui and Kauai
- 20 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 21 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 23 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 24 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 25 Trip to Cali