We just changed our flights and we are now going to stay with family in Los Angeles for 9 days and then we are ending our vacation in Las Vegas, where we will be spending 4 full days.
We have another 3 nights between L.A. and Vegas, and we are wondering if you could help us decide where we can spend these few days somewhere in California. We love driving and would like to drive up the coast.
As well, we had stayed at the Wynn in Vegas last time we were there (just my husband and I) and loved this hotel, but we are wondering if the kids would find enough to do there. We are also considering the Mandalay Bay, the Aria, the Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Palms and The Bellagio.
We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 15 and 13.
Any help and advice on these two issues would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 2 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 5 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 12 10 Days in Maine
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 15 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 18 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 More problems for Big Sur
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 23 Las Vegas trip report
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Boston area hotels