We are considering driving Hwy 1 in Calif in Dec, from San Luis Opispo to Monteray. Does anyone have any good hotels, preferably reasonable in cost, they would like to recommend for the Carmel/Monteray area? Also in the San Luis Opispo area. Is Dec considered low season? Can you do the drive in one day, including stopping at various spots for sightseeing? Any and all information would be really helpful. Thanks.
CALIF HWY 1 IN DEC
- 1 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 2 Motor House
- 3 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 7 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 8 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 9 stay near newark or nyc
- 10 Cape Ann area
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 17 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 18 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 19 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 20 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 21 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Minneapolis Hotel
- 24 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 25 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today