My adult daughters and me are vac in calif in July. Questions about San Diego.. We plan to be there 3 days. Is it possible to get around on the old town trolley or will they be too slow and crowded? 1 day at Zoo. places to eat there? or around there? 2nd day on trolley to Coronado, Gaslamp Quarter Little Italy Old Town. 3rd day we will rent car to go to Mission Beach ...Any other beach suggested? then on to La Jolla then we will cont north on PCH to Aneheim or La not sure which to go to !st any help with itinerary would be appreciated. Also is it possible to get nice hotel for 150 or so and any suggeestions on that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Weekend in NYC
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage