My adult daughters and me are vac in calif in July. Questions about San Diego.. We plan to be there 3 days. Is it possible to get around on the old town trolley or will they be too slow and crowded? 1 day at Zoo. places to eat there? or around there? 2nd day on trolley to Coronado, Gaslamp Quarter Little Italy Old Town. 3rd day we will rent car to go to Mission Beach ...Any other beach suggested? then on to La Jolla then we will cont north on PCH to Aneheim or La not sure which to go to !st any help with itinerary would be appreciated. Also is it possible to get nice hotel for 150 or so and any suggeestions on that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Christmas weather?
- 8 Big island itinerary
- 9 New York City and New England
- 10 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Thousand Islands
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 19 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014