My adult daughters and me are vac in calif in July. Questions about San Diego.. We plan to be there 3 days. Is it possible to get around on the old town trolley or will they be too slow and crowded? 1 day at Zoo. places to eat there? or around there? 2nd day on trolley to Coronado, Gaslamp Quarter Little Italy Old Town. 3rd day we will rent car to go to Mission Beach ...Any other beach suggested? then on to La Jolla then we will cont north on PCH to Aneheim or La not sure which to go to !st any help with itinerary would be appreciated. Also is it possible to get nice hotel for 150 or so and any suggeestions on that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 3 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 4 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 5 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 6 Locker at JFK
- 7 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Question about Miami travel
- 14 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days