Doing a short driving tour of Louisiana after 5 days in New Orleans. We were thinking of taking in the zydeco breakfast, but I've heard it does get very busy. Do they do reservations or do we just turn up on a Saturday morning and join a line? If so when do we need to be there? BTW, we'll be in the area on Saturday 19th November. Any other tips for visiting this restuarant or the Breaux Bridge area in general?
Cafe des Amis - Breaux Bridge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 2 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 3 Refining my California Itinerary
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 14 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 15 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 17 St. Simon, Georgia
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Christmas in TX
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?