We would like to rent a cabin at either Trap or Killens Pond. We are not familiar with the area at all and my e-mails to the parks have gone unanswered. I don't know if this is a bad sign or not! Anyway. My question is: Does anyone know if a family of five is able to rent a cabin at these parks? The website says "max. cap. four", but I don't know if this a rule or just a guide for comfort.thanks!
cabins at Killens or Trap Ponds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 11 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 12 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 13 Denver in a half day
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 17 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 18 Oahu ideas
- 19 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC