I know that this is about as vague as you can get but I'm looking for a cabin or similiar where I can just sit and watch the snow and wildlife. A little sightseeing wouldn't hurt. I have free tickets with Southwest so Denver is my best bet. I don't want to drive too far and really not that interested in skiing. If it's there, I might go for a day or two but not mandatory. Does anyone know of an area or city that I could start looking? Have never been to the area and just don't know where to start. My tickets expire in March so I'm open but would like to go after the holidays. Thank you in advance!!
Cabin or out of the way spot not too far from Denver?
View all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 10 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 19 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 20 pa to az
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?