I know that this is about as vague as you can get but I'm looking for a cabin or similiar where I can just sit and watch the snow and wildlife. A little sightseeing wouldn't hurt. I have free tickets with Southwest so Denver is my best bet. I don't want to drive too far and really not that interested in skiing. If it's there, I might go for a day or two but not mandatory. Does anyone know of an area or city that I could start looking? Have never been to the area and just don't know where to start. My tickets expire in March so I'm open but would like to go after the holidays. Thank you in advance!!
Cabin or out of the way spot not too far from Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle